miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

Completely my error

blog 2: Defeat


#1

The day of quizzes was coming and I was getting prepare. Days pass and the quizzes start. I was in school and was a time of exams. I didn’t study at all for my Spanish class, because I saw it easy. I decide not to study so I could have more time to play, that was an error that makes me suffer the bad consequences. At the day of the quiz I saw all my friends and classmates studding, but I didn’t care.  I went to my class and get prepare for my quiz, at first I was a little nervous because first was the math quiz. When the teacher came she told us to sit separated enough from the others so we couldn’t copy. I start my quiz and for me was easy. After I finish my math quiz the teacher give me time to rest and wait so the other teacher could come with the other quiz, it was my Spanish language quiz. I rest and wait for my next exam. When the teacher come, she gave us her exam, I didn’t know what to answer; I was feeling bad because I didn’t study. When I finish what I could I gave it to my teacher. When all my quizzes were finished I start to receive the my grades, all my exams were very good, like from 80 to 89, except one that was my Spanish language class, I didn’t pass, I got like 45 in my quiz over 100 and I was very disappointed with my own self. I feel defeated by all my classmates and my entire grade because I was the only one who lose the quiz. I was so sad and nervous because I wouldn’t pass that class. I feel like the world was going to end but then I think, if I lose this bimonthly term I can make it and restore that grade in the final bimonthly term. I start to focus and to think positive. I told my parents that I lose one class. I decided not to give up and to find a solution.

#2
I was at a conquest in my condominium were you got to go in groups of 3. I was the leader of my group. I was very happy because I was sure we could win. First it was a quest of searching like a treasure in different parts of the condominium, like searching a map in a trash can or in other places. After that we go and find like a piece of something, like another map. We were making all the fastest we could, and we were fighting with other team for the first place. We were happy because we were doing well, but for me it wasn’t enough. I decide to make all the fastest I can, and if I could all by my own, that was an error I make. My tem was telling me to work in group but I didn’t obey, and I continue to do all by myself. The final event was coming and I was getting tired more and more because of all I was making. The final event was a race were all the team have to participate, was a running in a big part of the condominium. My friends in the team tell me not to continue like that, I get mad because I think they tell me that I would not make a good work so I ignore them and start to make the different activities in a mad way.  I get too tired that when the race comes I was so tired that for my fault we lost. I fell sad because for my fault we lost. The team starts to get mad with me because of not thinking what I was making we lost. I feel madder because they were telling bad words to me that without thinking I punch a teammate. I start to think and go and tell him I was sorry. At that moment I was feeling bad of what I had made. I start to change and start to work in group, letting them make part of the job. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario