lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Weather

#1
The weather usually change without any noticing, you can be playing in the park or backyard and suddenly starts to rain or comes a lot of winter. Another case are the storms, they can be only very strong wind or can come with a very strong rain. The weather in Guatemala these days have changed a lot because of storms and other facts, because one day could be with sun and in a high temperature and other days is very rainy. In Guatemala the weather is always changing very quickly, because some days I want to go out and play and is raining or with strong winds and if I play I can get wet and sick or I can get could and start to get tired much easier, and other days I can’t play because there’s too hot that I get tired too quickly because the sun is causing me to sweat. One day I went to the beach and I can remember that was a perfect day, was sunny but not too hot, the weather was perfect, with that weather all people can go to the beach and not have problem of getting burn, all at the day at the beach was like that. At night it was getting cold, to a point that no one want to get out of the hotel,  and suddenly it start raining, very strong. I was getting mad because of how could it rain in such a perfect day, I was sad because the weather change suddenly, all the other day was raining, no one on the hotel could get to the pool because it was close and the ocean was with strong waves and dangerous, for me was a surprise not only that the weather change, but how could it change from like an hour to another in a tropical place. A the next day the rain was gone but when I went out, I feel like a strange are, of storm, the clouds were gray, and the ocean was still like the day before. I decide just to go to the pool and depending if the ocean change, I can go and swim there. Lunch time came and the weather change again, it was sunny, and with very high temperature, I went a time to the pool and I could feel the water very warm, I decide to get out and go with my brother to the ocean, the ocean was calm I pass the day in the ocean, up you dinner. At dinner suddenly the weather get cold again, it was very strange that the weather was getting crazy. All night was cold. We went back to the city at the next day, and was raining.  Weather always change, can be controlled or can be crazy, no one knows if it would change, and could change in the worst situation for you or in the best, and better to adapt to this weather changes because you have to live with them.  
#2
The weather can be changed very quickly and turn crazy if a storm is coming. The tropical places are the most affected ones, because they have the ocean, and if the ocean gets out of its course it can go and flood the entire place, and kill a lot of people. A story I heard from someone was that when she went to live for some days in a tropical island, if a storm come, all the island is evacuated because the ocean flood the entire island for like 2 or three days depending of the magnitude of the storm. She told me that there were people who die because of the storm. Another case I have seen is in the TV news, one that was in Cancun, and that destroys a lot of buildings that were close to the ocean. Who could imagine that the weather can destroy buildings, that’s because is nature, and nature has to be respected. Other are in the islands, like Puerto Rico, were a storm came and with snow covered a lot of big buildings and destroy others. Weather can be studied, but no one can stop it, just to caution people of it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario